I TAKE ORDERS



ODER HERE

CUPCAKES

MACARONS

PETIT FOURS

WEDDING,
BIRTHDAY AND ANNIVERSARY CAKES.


EMAIL: brmmon001@gmail.com for prices and quotes for any occasion -large or small
Free delivery in Sea Point, Camps Bay and surrounds and the Southern Suburbs

Monday 14 February 2011

Fresh Produce: It's hard to beat the pleasure of eating just-picked tomatoes off the vine

Dear Readers,




I thought that I'd just share with my readers, my own little mid-summer triumph. After lovingly tendering my potted vegetable garden on the landing to my flat, there is suddenly a ripening crop of tomatoes and one whole and decent-sized green pepper to show for my efforts! All spurred to grow well with the help of my worm tea from my mini worm-farm. Feel oddly proud of myself for orchestrating their growth. Now I can't wait to munch them up!





Which is what I then did: This was the best cheese and tomato sandwich ever! The tomatoes were so sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment